I am happy to offer semi-custom designs for brides who need a quicker turnaround and simplified process. Your semi-custom design includes a custom venue illustration (line drawing or watercolor), customization of fonts/wording and comes with beautiful euro flap envelopes in your choice of color to match the design. Jenny is your personal design guru—you will receive proofs and will approve the design before anything is printed.
My favorite thing to paint is buildings—the older the better! Customize your wedding stationery with a custom venue illustration. Your wedding stationery is your guest’s first impression of your wedding—give ‘em a sneak peak of the venue on a save the date or wedding invitation. Your guests will feel so special receiving such a unique piece of artwork.
This might be a good option if:
• You need a starting point and are really good at looking at a design and refining
it to look exactly the way that you want it to look.
• You want the option to add on a few special custom elements, but otherwise you want to keep it basic and straight forward.
• You want to keep the process simple—you need help choosing matching elements like envelopes and paper type.
• You definitely need main invitations, maybe save the dates, and just a few day-of goods.
• Your timeline is crunched and need a faster turn around time for invitations.
If you would like additional information, of if you have questions about the ordering/design process, I am happy to answer them—just fill out the request info form.
My office hours are Monday-Friday 10 am-4pm EST, but am always available through email. I will return your email within 1-2 business days.
Some of our designs:
Cards come with matching envelopes in a variety of colors (see collection guide for available colors). The price includes the customization and printing on your choice of paper and matching envelopes.
If you need a specific quantity, we can accommodate you. Fill out the form to get started. We ask that you order a minimum of 50.